Sign up for TEXT ALERTS!
Receive our latest auction status updates on your phone!
BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid is $120,000.00 - 34.73+/- Acres near Bath, NC
November 30, 2020
BID RAISE PERIOD - Current Bid $18,500.00 - Mobile Home & Shop - Bear Grass, NC
November 30, 2020
AUCTION - 12/3/20 - 2+/- Acre Residential lot near Lake Norman, NC
December 03, 2020
AUCTION - 12/8/20 - Multiple Commercial Properties in downtown Clinton, NC
December 08, 2020
December 11, 2020
AUCTION - 12/11/20 - CBA WAREHOUSE & SALE YARD AUCTION
December 11, 2020
FOR SALE NOW - Tobacco Equipment for Sale
December 31, 2020
SOLD - 11/5/20 - Nice home in Currituck County, NC
This auction is of a very nice 3,200 square foot home, built in 2005 situated on a 0.92+/- acre lot located between Elizabeth City, NC and Corolla, NC just off of Hwy 158.- This beautiful home is located in a rural residential area in close proximety to the Albemarle and Currituck Sounds, northern Outer Banks, and just 45 minutes from downtown Norfolk, VA.
This 2-story home has (4) bedrooms, large open floor plan, nice kitchen/dining areas, screened porches, and an attached 3-car garage. The property also has a detached garage/shop area near the rear of the approximate 1 acre lot. Hardwood floors downstairs and carpeted floors upstairs. There is also a upstairs craft/game room in addition to the bedrooms.
AN OPEN HOUSE WAS HELD ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2020 FROM 11:00AM - 1:00PM. AUCTION REPRESENTAIVES WERE ON SITE TO ALLOW VIEWING AND INSPECTIONS OF THE PROPERTY AND TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE UPCOMING AUCTION. IF YOU MISSED THIS OPPORTUNITY TO PREVIEW AND INSPECT THE PROPERTY YOU CAN CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE ENTRY AND ACCESS TO THE PROPERTY.
THIS AUCTION IS A UNITED STATES FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY SALE. THERE IS NO MINIMUM OPENING BID ON THIS PROPERTY. THIS SALE WILL BE HELD LIVE ON LOCATION AT THE PROPERTY. SALE IS SUBJECT TO COURT CONFIRMATION.
CURRITUCK COUNTY TAX DATA
ADDRESS - 260 Indiantown Rd., Shawboro, NC
PARID - 0035000017D0000
LIVING AREA - 3,201
YEAR BUILT - 2005
ASSESSED VALUE - $364,800.00
COUNTY TAX DATA SHEETS AND OTHER FILES MAY BE ATTACHED BELOW BY CLICKING THE RED "MAPS/BROCHURES" BUTTON. IF THERE ARE SEVERAL LARGE FILES FOR THIS PROPERTY THEY MAY NOT ALL AUTOMATICALLY OPEN, BUT MAY INSTEAD APPEAR AS A FOLDER IN THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR SCREEN. SOME USERS MAY HAVE THE FIRST PDF FILE AUTOMATICALLY DISPLAY ALONG WITH A BOX PROMPT ASKING YOU TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" THE ZIP FILE. TO ACCESS ALL OF THE FILES, CHOOSE TO "OPEN" OR "SAVE" OPTION. THE ZIP FOLDER WILL BE PLACED ON EITHER YOUR DESKTOP OR WITH YOUR DOWNLOADS. FIND THE "ZIP FILE" ICON, DOUBLE-CLICK IT TO OPEN THE FILE, THEN DOUBLE-CLICK TO ALL OF THE FILES LISTED SEPARATELY. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THESE FILES, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US TO HAVE THESE FILES SENT TO YOU DIRECTLY.
TERMS – This sale is being sold for the United States Federal Bankruptcy Court. The property is being sold “FREE & CLEAR” of all liens, or with liens satisfied at closing. The property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The property is being sold with taxes prorated as of day of closing, meaning the current year taxes will be split between the Buyer and the Seller based on the closing date; all prior years taxes will be paid by the Seller. A 10% deposit is required by the last and highest bidder at the time of the auction. The remaining 90% will be due at closing. The sale is subject to Court confirmation. This confirmation period usually takes approximately (30) days. Once the sale has been confirmed, you will be notified and your closing period will begin on that day. There is “NO UPSET BID PERIOD”, this means that the last and final bid at the auction cannot be raised after the auction is closed by the auctioneer. There is “NO BUYER’S PREMIUM” or additional buyer fees charged by the auction company. The Buyer should inspect the property prior to bidding and do any and all research they deem necessary. Country Boys Auction & Realty, Inc., its Brokers, and employees are agents for the Seller and have no dual agency representation of responsibilities.